WHY NATURAL ISRAEL CANNOT BE SAVED TODAY UNLESS THEY RECIEVE JESUS AS LORD!
As we look at scripture, we see that in Old Testament Israel was the apple of God’s eye, but because they were led by their old Adam nature, and not led by the Spirit of God, When Jesus Christ came and died for the sins of the world, Jesus because the rightful owner of all of God’s creation. The condemnation against natural Israel was:
Joh 3:19-20 KJV
(19) And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.
(20) For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved.
Rom 8:3-8 KJV
(3) For what the law could not do, in that it was weak through the flesh, God sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, and for sin, condemned sin in the flesh:
(4) That the righteousness of the law might be fulfilled in us, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.
(5) For they that are after the flesh do mind the things of the flesh; but they that are after the Spirit the things of the Spirit.
(6) For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.
(7) Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.
(8) So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God.
These scriptures tell us that the carnal mind is enmity against God, or, at war with God.
1Co 12:3 KJV
(3) Wherefore I give you to understand, that no man speaking by the Spirit of God calleth Jesus accursed: and that no man can say that Jesus is the Lord, but by the Holy Ghost.
This scripture tell us that no man can say Jesus is Lord but by the Holy Ghost! The only way you can get the Holy Ghost is through accepting Jesus Christ into your heart, and than it has to be God giving you the Holy Ghost, it is a gift from God.
So you ask, what purpose did nature Israel serve? They were given the oracles of God.
Rom 3:1-2 KJV
(1) What advantage then hath the Jew? or what profit is there of circumcision?
(2) Much every way: chiefly, because that unto them were committed the oracles of God.
Or the natural Jews showed us what sin was.
Rom 3:20-31 KJV
(20) Therefore by the deeds of the law there shall no flesh be justified in his sight: for by the law is the knowledge of sin.
(21) But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets;
(22) Even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe: for there is no difference:
(23) For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;
(24) Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus:
(25) Whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God;
(26) To declare, I say, at this time his righteousness: that he might be just, and the justifier of him which believeth in Jesus.
(27) Where is boasting then? It is excluded. By what law? of works? Nay: but by the law of faith.
(28) Therefore we conclude that a man is justified by faith without the deeds of the law.
(29) Is he the God of the Jews only? is he not also of the Gentiles? Yes, of the Gentiles also:
(30) Seeing it is one God, which shall justify the circumcision (Jews of Old Testament) “by” faith, and uncircumcision (Gentiles) “through” faith.
(31) Do we then make void the law through faith? God forbid: yea, we establish the law. (Or, prove the law!)
When Jesus died on the cross and went and preached to them in hell, he preached to nature Israel in the grave. If they believed the gospel and choose to live in the Spirit, they were given life the same as we are promised, in the New Jerusalem. They now are alive in the Spirit carrying out their purpose in the Spirit. They no longer are condemned. Because God with-held knowledge from them in their life on earth, God showed mercy on them through Jesus preaching to them the truth, they are now saved by their believing in Jesus and the gospel of Jesus Christ.