WHAT MAKES A MAN
Jesus tells us in Matthew 15 and Mark 7 that what goes into our mouth does not make us unclean before God, but what comes out of our mouth makes us unclean before God. If it’s not the food we eat, what makes us sick? What makes us sick is, we believe that it makes us sick, or, we have faith in the food making us sick instead of us believing that God will heal us through the name of Jesus Christ and the power of God.
In Matthew 13:15 Jesus tells us that we are dull of hearing, or we cannot hear from God because we are listening to The Devil, we are in darkness and not light, our heart is full of things that gives God a cause to chastise us. We do not believe in the name of Jesus, (John 3:18) and Jesus is not being lifted up in our life to heal us. (John 3:14-John 12:32) Jesus also tells us that because we have not renewed our mind with the washing of the water of the word, our heart is full of things that bring bad things from God through Satan into our life, and Jesus also tells us that we have closed our eyes to the truth of His Words that we might have life. Jesus tells us in Mark 11:26, if we do not forgive, neither will our Heavenly Father forgive us our trespasses.
Mar 11:25-26 KJV
(25) And when ye stand praying, forgive, if ye have ought against any: that your Father also which is in heaven may forgive you your trespasses.
(26) But if ye do not forgive, neither will your Father which is in heaven forgive your trespasses.
We do not forgive for the other persons sake, but for our own sake. As long as we hold unforgiveness, we allow Satan to rule our life, not God. Even in the law of Moses it tells us to love our neighbour as ourselves. The scribes and Pharisees were not obeying this commandment and this is why God came against them, they became high-minded. Unforgiveness keeps us blinded from seeing the truth, it also allows Satan to lead us astray. When we hold unforgiveness, we become bitter in our soul against everyone we meet, not just that one person who hurt us. Unforgiveness is also why many people get cancer. Unforgiveness eats you from within. Unforgiveness is a demon from Satan, but is also a creation made by God to do God’s biding. Jesus tells us in Matthew 5:8 blessed are the pure in heart, for they shall see God. When we do not obey God, we do not have a pure heart, and we do not have a good conscience toward God and will not see the truth because of the lie we are believing, and God will let you believe that lie till it kills you, or you chose to forgive God’s way!
1Jn 3:8 KJV
(8) He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.
1Pe 3:21 KJV
(21) The like figure whereunto even baptism doth also now save us (not the putting away of the filth of the flesh, but the answer of a good conscience toward God,) by the resurrection of Jesus Christ:
Mat 15:1-20 KJV
(1) Then came to Jesus scribes and Pharisees, which were of Jerusalem, saying,
(2) Why do thy disciples transgress the tradition of the elders? for they wash not their hands when they eat bread.
(3) But he answered and said unto them, Why do ye also transgress the commandment of God by your tradition?
(4) For God commanded, saying, Honour thy father and mother: and, He that curseth father or mother, let him die the death.
(5) But ye say, Whosoever shall say to his father or his mother, It is a gift, by whatsoever thou mightest be profited by me;
(6) And honour not his father or his mother, he shall be free. Thus have ye made the commandment of God of none effect by your tradition.
(7) Ye hypocrites, well did Esaias prophesy of you, saying,
(8) This people draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honoureth me with their lips; “but their heart is far from me”.
(9) But in vain they do worship me, “teaching for doctrines the commandments of men”.
(10) And he called the multitude, and said unto them, Hear, and understand:
(11) Not that which goeth into the mouth defileth a man; but that which cometh out of the mouth, this defileth a man.
(12) Then came his disciples, and said unto him, Knowest thou that the Pharisees were offended, after they heard this saying?
(13) But he answered and said, Every plant, which my heavenly Father hath not planted, shall be rooted up.
(14) “Let them alone”: they be blind leaders of the blind. And if the blind lead the blind, both shall fall into the ditch.
(15) Then answered Peter and said unto him, Declare unto us this parable.
(16) And Jesus said, Are ye also yet without understanding?
(17) Do not ye yet understand, that whatsoever entereth in at the mouth goeth into the belly, and is cast out into the draught?
(18) But those things which proceed out of the mouth come forth from the heart; and they defile the man.
(19) For out of the heart proceed evil thoughts, murders, adulteries, fornications, thefts, false witness, blasphemies:
(20) These are the things which defile a man: but to eat with unwashen hands defileth not a man.
Mar 7:14-23 KJV
(14) And when he had called all the people unto him, he said unto them, Hearken unto me every one of you, and understand:
(15) There is nothing from without a man, that entering into him can defile him: but the things which come out of him, those are they that defile the man.
(16) If any man have ears to hear, let him hear.
(17) And when he was entered into the house from the people, his disciples asked him concerning the parable.
(18) And he saith unto them, Are ye so without understanding also? Do ye not perceive, that whatsoever thing from without entereth into the man, it cannot defile him;
(19) Because it entereth not into his heart, but into the belly, and goeth out into the draught, purging all meats?
(20) And he said, That which cometh out of the man, that defileth the man.
(21) For from within, out of the heart of men, proceed evil thoughts, adulteries, fornications, murders,
(22) Thefts, covetousness, wickedness, deceit, lasciviousness, an evil eye, blasphemy, pride, foolishness:
(23) All these evil things come from within, and defile the man.
Mat 13:11-17 KJV
(11) He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.
(12) For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath.
(13) “Therefore speak I to them in parables”: because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand.
(14) And in them is fulfilled the prophecy of Esaias, which saith, By hearing ye shall hear, and shall not understand; and seeing ye shall see, and shall not perceive:
(15) “For this people’s heart is waxed gross”, “and their ears are dull of hearing”, “and their eyes they have closed”;
lest at any time they should see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.
(16) But blessed are your eyes, for they see: and your ears, for they hear.
(16) For verily I say unto you, That many prophets and righteous men have desired to see those things which ye see, and have not seen them; and to hear those things which ye hear, and have not heard them.
Rom 12:1-21 KJV
(1) I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service.
(2) And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.
(3) For I say, through the grace given unto me, to every man that is among you, not to think of himself more highly than he ought to think; but to think soberly, according as God hath dealt to every man the measure of faith.
(4) For as we have many members in one body, and all members have not the same office:
(5) So we, being many, are one body in Christ, and every one members one of another.
(6) Having then gifts differing according to the grace that is given to us, whether prophecy, let us prophesy according to the proportion of faith;
(7) Or ministry, let us wait on our ministering: or he that teacheth, on teaching;
(8) Or he that exhorteth, on exhortation: he that giveth, let him do it with simplicity; he that ruleth, with diligence; he that sheweth mercy, with cheerfulness.
(9) Let love be without dissimulation. Abhor that which is evil; cleave to that which is good.
(10) Be kindly affectioned one to another with brotherly love; in honour preferring one another;
(11) Not slothful in business; fervent in spirit; serving the Lord;
(12) Rejoicing in hope; patient in tribulation; continuing instant in prayer;
(13) Distributing to the necessity of saints; given to hospitality.
(14) Bless them which persecute you: bless, and curse not.
(15) Rejoice with them that do rejoice, and weep with them that weep.
(16) Be of the same mind one toward another. Mind not high things, but condescend to men of low estate. Be not wise in your own conceits.
(17) Recompense to no man evil for evil. Provide things honest in the sight of all men.
(18) If it be possible, as much as lieth in you, live peaceably with all men.
(19) Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord.
(20) Therefore if thine enemy hunger, feed him; if he thirst, give him drink: for in so doing thou shalt heap coals of fire on his head.
(21) Be not overcome of evil, but overcome evil with good.
Joh 3:18-36 KJV
(18) He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed “in the name” of the only begotten Son of God.
(19) And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.
(20) For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved.
(21) But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.
(22) After these things came Jesus and his disciples into the land of Judaea; and there he tarried with them, and baptized.
(23) And John also was baptizing in Aenon near to Salim, because there was much water there: and they came, and were baptized.
(24) For John was not yet cast into prison.
(25) Then there arose a question between some of John’s disciples and the Jews about purifying.
(26) And they came unto John, and said unto him, Rabbi, he that was with thee beyond Jordan, to whom thou barest witness, behold, the same baptizeth, and all men come to him.
(27) John answered and said, A man can receive nothing, except it be given him from heaven.
(28) Ye yourselves bear me witness, that I said, I am not the Christ, but that I am sent before him.
(29) He that hath the bride is the bridegroom: but the friend of the bridegroom, which standeth and heareth him, rejoiceth greatly because of the bridegroom’s voice: this my joy therefore is fulfilled.
(30) He must increase, but I must decrease.
(31) He that cometh from above is above all: he that is of the earth is earthly, and speaketh of the earth: he that cometh from heaven is above all.
(32) And what he hath seen and heard, that he testifieth; and no man receiveth his testimony.
(33) He that hath received his testimony hath set to his seal that God is true.
(34) For he whom God hath sent speaketh the words of God: for God giveth not the Spirit by measure unto him.
(35) The Father loveth the Son, and hath given all things into his hand.
(36) He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.
Rom 11:36 KJV
(36) For of him, and through him, and to him, are all things: to whom be glory for ever. Amen.
(This scripture tells us that God created all things, even Satan and his demons!)
Rom 11:36 KJV
(36) For of him, and through him, and to him,
are “ALL” things: to whom be glory for ever. Amen.
Rom 13:1-2 KJV
(1) Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God.
(2) Whosoever therefore resisteth the power, resisteth the ordinance of God: and they that resist shall receive to themselves damnation.