The End Of Days!
Why has God chosen to allow man to live on His planet? What is man that God allows man to mock God? What is God’s purpose in allowing mankind to continue destroying the earth that he lives on? Is mankind aware that he is destroying the place where he lives? Will God allow man to completely destroy the earth? Why is mankind set on destroying himself?
The answer to all these questions are answered in God’s Word to us in the Bible. It’s not only in the Bible, it is in the Bible plus God Himself has chosen to be a part of the answering process. The Spirit of God speaking to man, being witnessed by His Word, is God’s way of proving Himself to us. Heaven and earth shall pass away, but the Word of the Lord shill abide forever. God tells us in His Word to us that He has chosen to allow His Word to live forever. This is how man can have eternal life, through man becoming the “Word”! To understand this, we must know why we are sinners! We are sinners because God made us with a sin “nature”. Everything God created has a nature, are a way that it reacts naturally. A dog has a certain way of acting. When you see a dog, you know it’s a dog by the way it acts. A cat has a nature, and every time you see a cat, you know it’s a cat by the way it acts naturally. Mankind has a nature that is the same way. If you are a man that has not been born again by the Spirit of God, you will act out of your father Adam, who has been taught to be the way he is by the devil.
2Co 4:3-4 KJV
(3) But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost:
(4) In whom the god of this world (The Devil!) hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.
Rom 5:8-21 KJV
(8) But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.
(9) Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him.
(10) For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life.
(11) And not only so, but we also joy in God through our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom we have now received the atonement.
(12) Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned:
(13) (For until the law sin was in the world: but sin is not imputed when there is no law.
(14) Nevertheless death reigned from Adam to Moses, even over them that had not sinned after the similitude of Adam’s transgression, who is the figure of him that was to come.
(15) But not as the offence, so also is the free gift. For if through the offence of one many be dead, much more the grace of God, and the gift by grace, which is by one man, Jesus Christ, hath abounded unto many.
(16) And not as it was by one that sinned, so is the gift: for the judgment was by one to condemnation, but the free gift is of many offences unto justification.
(17) For if by one man’s offence death reigned by one; much more they which receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness shall reign in life by one, Jesus Christ.)
(18) Therefore as by the offence of one judgment came upon all men to condemnation; even so by the righteousness of one the free gift came upon all men unto justification of life.
(19) For as by one man’s disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous.
(20) Moreover the law entered, that the offence might abound. But where sin abounded, grace did much more abound:
(21) That as sin hath reigned unto death, even so might grace reign through righteousness unto eternal life by Jesus Christ our Lord.
There are three things that we are led by, the lust of the eye, the lust of the flesh, and the pride of life. These three things make up our nature. These three things are against the Spirit of God and are contrary to the fruit of the Spirit of God, and makes us at war with God in everything we do.
Rom 8:7-8 KJV
(7) Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: (Or, at war with God!) for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.
(8) So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God.
Gal 5:1-26 KJV
(1) Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage.
(2) Behold, I Paul say unto you, that if ye be circumcised, Christ shall profit you nothing. (Or, try to keep the law of Moses!)
(3) For I testify again to every man that is circumcised, that he is a debtor to do the whole law.
(4) Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law; ye are fallen from grace.
(5) For we through the Spirit wait for the hope of righteousness by faith.
(6) For in Jesus Christ neither circumcision availeth any thing, nor uncircumcision; but faith which worketh by love.
(7) Ye did run well; who did hinder you that ye should not obey the truth?
(8) This persuasion cometh not of him that calleth you.
(9) A little leaven leaveneth the whole lump.
(10) I have confidence in you through the Lord, that ye will be none otherwise minded: but he that troubleth you shall bear his judgment, whosoever he be.
(11) And I, brethren, if I yet preach circumcision, why do I yet suffer persecution? then is the offence of the cross ceased.
(12) I would they were even cut off which trouble you.
(13) For, brethren, ye have been called unto liberty; only use not liberty for an occasion to the flesh, but by love serve one another.
(14) For all the law is fulfilled in one word, even in this; Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.
(15) But if ye bite and devour one another, take heed that ye be not consumed one of another.
(16) This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfil the lust of the flesh.
(17) For the flesh lusteth against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh: and these are contrary the one to the other: so that ye cannot do the things that ye would.
(18) But if ye be led of the Spirit, ye are not under the law.
(19) “Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these”; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,
(20) Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,
(21) Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.
(22) “But the fruit of the Spirit” is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,
(23) Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
(24) And they that are Christ’s have crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts.
(25) If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit.
(26) Let us not be desirous of vain glory, provoking one another, envying one another.
When we are operating in the the flesh, being led by our carnal nature, we will always chose to do what our nature dictates to our mind. In our unregenerated mind, we will always choose the wrong way to go. This makes us sinners in God’s eyes, and the wages of sin is death, or the curse of the law. (Deuteronomy chapter 28, Leviticus chapter 26).
When mankind lives his life without God, and His ways, man will always do that which is wrong. As we look around us, at the earth, the air, the water, the big picture, we see that we are quickly losing our home, the earth, and we will not be able to replace what we have lost. What the Bible does is shows mankind what will happen when he chooses to live without God’s ways in his life, He will destroy the earth to the point of it not being able to support life as we know it.
We have not looked at what would happen to the earth if we drained all the oil out of it. Look at your car. What would happen if you tried to drive your car with no oil in it, what would happen? After a while it would get hot and lock up. What will happen to our water if we keep putting poisons in our water supply? We would all start dieing from cancer and other man made sicknesses. We are now trying to treat theses sicknesses but the real answer is to keep God’s commandments. We are not to hurt or destroy anything on the earth. We are to think-out everything we do. We are to live Love, or preach the gospel to every creator. If we love something, we will not destroy it, but protect it, and do it no harm, and the only way to do that is through Jesus Christ, the Word of God. For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth on Him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God sent not His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world might be saved through Him! He that believeth is not condemned, but he that believeth not is condemned already, “because he believeth not in the “name” of the only begotten Son of God! And this is the condemnation, (Against us!) that light has come into the world, but men loved darkness (loved to be in darkness) rather than Light!