Judging and prayer for Paul
I agree that what you are saying is true; marriage is to be holy and within the guidelines of God’s word, but the reason that people do bad things is because of demons from Satan. We must come to the place that we understand that Satan has had the first shot at us and by the sin of one man, sin entered into the world, and death upon all men, from Adam to Moses, than came the law which cannot save us, but it condemns, and convicts us. What is sin? Sin is the transgression of the law. What law? The law of Moses, and the law of Christ. The Law of Moses was given to us that we might know what sin is. Sin is in our nature through the lust of our eyes, the lust of our flesh, and the pride of life. Because of sin, we have demons in our life that controls us and blinds us from seeing God and the truth. Their purpose is to steal, kill and destroy us. When we condemn a people, we enter into their sin by judging them. In 2 Timothy 2:23 it tells us to avoid foolish and unlearned questions. Why? Because it causes strife, and it goes on to say that when we do not avoid foolish and unlearned questions, we oppose ourselves and Satan has taken us at his will. When we are in this place, causing strife, we are a babe in Christ and have need of “Milk”, and not meat.
2 Peter 2:1 & 2) Wherefore, laying aside all malice, and all guile, and hypocrisies, and envies, and all evil speaking,
2) As new-born babes (your babes because you are doing these things) As new born babes desire the sincere milk of the Word that you may grow thereby: When we are doing these things we are yet carnal, and not spiritual.
1Corinthians 2:14 But the natural man recieveth not the things of the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him: (The natural man believes there is no demons, and he things they are foolishness) neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.
1 Corinthians 3:1-3
1) And I, brethren, could not speak unto you as unto spiritual, but as unto carnal, even unto babes in Christ.
2) I have fed you with milk and not with meat: for hitherto ye were not able to bear it, neither yet are ye able,
3) For ye are ye carnal: for whereas there is among you envying, and strife, and divisions, are ye not carnal, and walk as men?
Christ has become” the Judge” of the quick (the made alive ones) Christ has become” the Judge of the quick and the dead.”
Acts 10:42 & 43
42) And he (Jesus Christ) And He commanded us to preach unto the people, and to testify that it is He (Jesus Christ) which was ordained of God to be the “Judge” of the quick and dead.
43) To Him (Jesus Christ) to Him give all the prophets witness, that through his name whosoever believeth in him shall receive remission of sins.
(If we judge people, we are showing mercy, but by judging them, we have taken Jesus’ place as judge! and now we are sinning because we are judging people instead of showing them mercy, or the love of God. When we judge, we cannot pray, Father forgive them for they know not what they do! Matthew 18:21-35, Matthew 6:14, Mark 11:26.
What causes us to judge others is a “spirit of self-righteousness, and pride”. It makes us feel better than others.
Romans 2:1 Therefore thou art inexcusable, O man, whosoever thou art, that judgest: for wherein thou judgest another, thou condemnest thyself: for thou that judgest doest the same thing.
When we show mercy on them that sin unknowingly, we are humbling ourself, and we are glorifying Christ Jesus in our action.
Father, I pray for everyone that reads this, and I pray that they would be blessed in Jesus name. I pray for Paul the apostle that you would send him to everyone who reads this that he might give them understanding in Paul’s understanding that they might see and understand in Jesus name.
18)Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints;
19)And (pray) for me, (Paul the apostle, Why?) that utterance may be given unto me, that I may open my mouth boldly, to make known the mystery of the gospel,
20) For which I am an ambassador in bonds; that therein I may speak boldly, as I ought to speak.
21) But that ye also may know my affairs, and how I do, Tychicus, a beloved brother and faithful minister in the Lord, shall make known to you all things.
22) Whom I have sent unto you for the same purpose, that ye might know our affairs, and that he might comfort your heart
(This is part of the armor of God we are to put on!)